Plants in the office increase productivity and bring positive energy among the coworkers. Office plants can be more than just a decorative piece in your working space. It has been observed that having an office plant can improve employee satisfaction. They also increase the productivity level by 15 percent.
Plants in the office increase productivity and employee satisfaction
Lack of natural light, variable room temperature, dull indoor environment can kill the overall vibe of working space. Employees may feel disoriented or may not put their 100 percent in their work.
Hence, keeping plants in every corner – here and there can make the office space lively.
“The big thing for offices is air conditioning,” says Freddie Blackett, co-founder, and CEO of online gardening startup Patch. “Plants aren’t used to very fast-varying environments.”
How should one choose office plants?
To choose just the right plants for your office – one must first assess how much light does your office indoors has. One should look for varieties of office plants. Such as tall office plants, small desk plants, etc.
Plants have three important roles:
- They can fill up your space.
- Office plants can frame a place or follow a space.
- Plants in the office increase productivity and bring positive energy.
Here are some plants in the office to increase productivity:
- Snake Plant – It is also known as mother-in-law’s tongue which means it might continue to grow for a long time. Perfect for office space, the plant needs little attention. Simply pour the water from your water bottle on your way home on Friday. And enjoy the slow-growing plant bloom on your weekdays!
- African Violet – It is a plant that thrives in the same condition as humans do. It needs average humidity and temperature and is quite a perfect choice for the office. Not only this plant in the office increases productivity but also makes your surrounding cheerful.
- English Ivy – You can never go wrong with choosing English Ivy. It is a perfect little plant that you can keep on your desk next to your essentials. This plant needs medium light and average water to thrive indoors.
How are you maintaining your indoor air quality? Looking for clean air solutions? Call us or visit www.pranaair.com for quality products and solutions.