It is essential to plan trips, the same way it is important to keep a check on the air quality.
5 air quality tips for travelers:
- Before traveling to any city in your country or out, make sure to check the air quality. You can download the app that shows you real-time air quality based on the location you’re in. These apps not only help you understand the quality of ambient air outdoors but also indoors. Hence, it is important to install the best air quality app to know the air you are breathing is good or bad for your health.
- It is essential to always consult with your doctor before making any travel plans. Due to rapid climate change in various places, there are chances of developing health issues. Due to variations in the air quality of the place, one can contract respiratory issues that could trigger other symptoms. Check with your doctor to ensure you are safe to travel to any destination you are planning to.
- Keep anti-pollution face mask, inhaler, and other medications before packing your bags. It is always a safe option to keep a medical kit whenever traveling to places. Better take precautions than being late is always a smart way of taking care of your health.
- In the case of traveling with young children or newborns, it is always advised to minimize the exposure to poor air quality – indoor and outdoor. Consider avoiding areas that can pose serious health issues to you and your toddlers. Always keep in mind, that children, especially less than 5 years old, inhale more oxygen than the adults.
- If you are a person or accompanying a person who has a history of cardiac disease, asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, or even Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – it is always advised to check with the doctor about your current condition. Carry antibiotics and your usual medications to avoid any issues during your vacation or business trip.
We hope you found the blog post: 5 air quality tips for travelers helpful. Liked our blog? Want to read more articles concerning health tips to fight against air pollution? Visit www.pranaair.com to learn about exciting offers on our products and services.