Major Air Pollutants
Due to the diverse nature of air pollutants present in a ‘bank’ setting, precaution and mitigation strategies have become a challenge. To prevent bad air quality, it is critical to monitor air quality and take appropriate precautions to avoid poor air quality episodes.
These are fine particles of dust and water that are suspended in the air.
Depends on the number of people in the room and its ventilation rate.
Cleaning agents, markers, tobacco smoke, etc. emit TVOC
Noise levels rises when large number of customers are present.
Sweaty customers & public washrooms release bad odor
Microbiological contaminants spread easily in closed spaces.
These dust particles enter deep into
the lungs and can cause lung cancer.
Excess CO2 can cause nausea, lack of
attentiveness, suffocation, etc.
High noise can cause headaches,
stress, and hypertension.
Cough, cold, flu, etc. are caused when
exposed to microbial pollutants.
Customers’ and bank employees’ comfort
levels are impacted by bad odor.
Irritation in the eyes, nose & throat,
etc. are caused by high TVOC.
Who are at Risk?
People in the bank/financial institutions experience stuffiness in the air as the occupancy rate increases and there is poor ventilation.
Customers and staff are exposed to other air pollutants like PM2.5, TVOC, etc.
Customers’ comfort level highly depend on the air quality inside your bank.
High risk of developing lung cancer, etc. are some of the health effects
Lack of attention & coordination, a high risk of respiratory infections.
Poor judgment, inaptness, more prone to make bad decisions
Air quality Solutions
Prana Air’s air quality monitoring and air purifying solutions give you the power to know what your customers and staff breathe and what you could do to clean the air to make banks/financial institutions air pollution-free zone’ and view and analyze your IAQ.
SQUAIR Air MonitorSQUAIR monitor is a smart indoor air quality monitoring device that can detect particulate matters, temperature, humidity, and gas parameters in bank.
- Detects PM2.5, CO, CO2, TVOC, noise, temp., & humidity
- Mobile & Smart TV App Enabled
- Reliable Web Dashboard Accessibility
Sensible+ Air MonitorThis is a smart air quality monitor that comes with 7 inch touch screen display that gives more insightful data for banks.
- 7 Inch LED Touch Screen Display
- 5000 mAh Battery InBuilt
- WiFi Connectivity With Mobile App
Fresh Air Machine One-stop solution for indoor air pollution by Prana Air Fresh Air Machine working as an air purifier with the capability to filter out 99.5% efficiency and multi-layer HEPA filters.
As IAQ Solution
- Comes with multi-layers HEPA Filters
- Compact Design makes it easy to place
- Promising you up to 99.5% efficiency
AQI API DataAvail the real-time air quality data of nearby outdoor area on the web.
- Integrate air quality data on the web
- Access the real-time data quickly
- Take precautions from the air pollution
Data Freemium Services
The data can be displayed or analyzed on the LCD screens or the app via our customized dashboard.
Scan the QR to know the AQI of the area you are in.
TV Dashboard App
Customised App for Banks
QR Code Scan
The Effects of Air Pollution – Banks/Financial Institutions
When customers & staff members are exposed to poor air quality, they feel unwell, and irritation in the eyes, nose, and throat, headaches, and nausea are common symptoms of air pollution exposure.
With Clean Air
- Improve ventilation
- Good comfort score
- Enhanced experience
- Improved air filtration.
Without Clean Air
- Less comfort
- Low ventilation score
- Bad experience
- Bad odor and mold score.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Air Quality Solution for Bank/Financial Institutions
Have questions? We’re here to help.
– Many pollutants can be present inside a typical bank setting. CO2, TVOC, and dust particles are the main pollutants followed by noise, CO, airborne pathogens, temperature, etc.
– Physical discomforts like headaches, nausea, dizziness, etc. among customers, and staff.
– Ventilation rate, noise, comfort level, mold score, organic aerosols, etc. are some of the criteria.
To know the nature of pollutants and how much are they present in a space so that necessary actions can be taken.
– Prana Air Monitors are WiFi enabled so you don’t need to set up a wire framework to extract and display the data. Simply connect the monitor to the dashboard through WiFi connectivity and view the real-time data on your screens.
– Yes, you can monitor the temperature, noise, and humidity in an area.
– Customizable dashboard, 24*7 remote access to the data, get health tips, real-time and historical data analysis, QR code to scan and know the real-time AQI of that area, and many more.
We are honored to work with so many well-known companies.
Get in Touch
Please help us know what requirements you have.
Our team will contact you very soon.
Looking for the air quality solutions for banks/financial institutions?
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- Office Location:
706, 7th Floor, Sec 10,
Rohini, Delhi 85, India
Regardless of how small or large a business is, Prana Air offers a wide choice of Smart,
affordable, and highly accurate air quality solutions for various industries.