Major Air Pollutants
When the cinema halls and theatres are packed, there is no movement in the pollution particles, and as a result, they build up within the enclosed spaces. As a result, movie-goers will feel uneasy and unwell. This will reduce the number of their visits. In short, cinema halls will lose money.
Fine dust particles & water droplets suspended in the air (diameter of 2.5 microns)
CO2 levels exceed the desired CO2 limits at times when there is no movement in the air
The fabric used in seating, furniture or wooden products, paints, carpets
Aerosol sprays, perfumes, and room fresheners are some of the potential sources
Carpet and clothing fibers,
degradation of buildings
Who are at Risk?
Each category of people is at risk when exposed to air pollution. But certain groups are
significantly impacted as compared to healthy adults.
Movie-goers and staff with respiratory or other illnesses already have a weaker respiratory and immune system.
Lower productivity, absenteeism, and lower concentration are some of the side effects of exposure.
Healthy adults will experience side effects like headaches, dizziness, stuffiness, and nausea.
Children have developing organs. When exposed, the growing tissue and cell growth are hampered.
Air quality Solutions
Prana Air’s air quality monitoring and clean air solutions are ideal for small as well as large areas of multiplex cinemas
and movie theatres. They give you the power to know the air quality you breathe and what you could do to
clean the air for the comfort of movie-goers and to make it an air pollution-free zone.
AQI API Data Avail the real-time air quality data of your institute's nearby outdoor area on the web.
- Integrate the institute's data on the web
- Access the real-time data quickly
- Take precautions from the air pollution
Data Freemium Services
The data can be displayed or analyzed on the LCD screens or the app via our customized dashboard.
Scan the QR to know the AQI of the area you are in.
TV Dashboard App
Customised App for Schools
QR Code Scan
The Effects of Air Pollution –Cinemas / Theatres
When movie-goers are exposed to poor air quality, their health will be affected and it may decrease the business profit.
With Clean Air
- Improved ventilation
- Customer – good comfort score
- Enhanced experience
- Healthy air quality
Without Clean Air
- Low ventilation score
- Less customer comfort
- Bad experience
- Unhealthy air quality
Frequently Asked Questions
About Air Quality Solution for Cinema Halls & Theatres
Have questions? We’re here to help.
– Exposure to high CO2 can harm your health. In areas such as cinema halls where people gather, health impacts like nausea, dizziness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, and sweating can be seen. Transmission of chronic diseases like cold and flu and pretty common.
– Many pollutants can be present inside a cinema hall. CO2 is one of the main pollutants followed by TVOCs, HCHO, microbial pollution, and mold.
– To know the nature of pollutants and by how much are they present in a cinema hall or any theatre so that necessary actions can be taken.
– Prana Air Monitors are WiFi enabled so you don’t need to set up a wire framework to extract and display the data. Simply connect the monitor to the dashboard through WiFi connectivity and view the real-time data on your screens.
Yes, you can monitor the temperature, noise, and humidity in an area.
– Customizable dashboard, 24*7 remote access to the data, get health tips, real-time and historical data analysis, QR code to scan and know the real-time AQI of that area, and many more.
We are honored to work with so many well-known companies.
Get in Touch
Please help us know what requirements you have.
Our team will contact you very soon.
Looking for the air quality solutions of cinema halls or any theatres?
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- Office Location:
706, 7th Floor, Sec 10,
Rohini, Delhi 85, India
Regardless of how small or large a business is, Prana Air offers a wide choice of Smart, affordable,
and highly accurate air quality solutions for various industries.