Major Air Pollutants
Restaurants emit the greatest mean value of indoor air pollutants and are one of the major reasons for ambient pollution.
That makes it extremely important to monitor the air quality inside and outside restaurants.
Ultra-fine breathable dust & liquid particles that enter deep into our lungs and cause many diseases.
Cooking methods like barbequing, grilling and charbroiling emit CO inside & outside the restaurants.
At times, especially when there is a higher client occupancy, CO2 levels surpass the desired CO2 limitations.
Emissions from urban cooking and its various methodologies, aerosol sprays are some of the potential sources.
Gas stoves used in restaurant kitchens are a major source of indoor NO2 combustion of fuel.
Restaurants are busy and many restaurants play high music that can be irritating for some customers.
Ultra-fine breathable dust
and liquid particles
When customer occupancy is more,
the desired CO2 limits exceed.
Playing high music that can be
irritating for some customers.
Gas stoves used in restaurant
kitchens are a major source.
Various cooking methods like barbequing,
grilling and charbroiling emit CO
Cooking fumes, and aerosol sprays are
some of the potential sources.
Who are at Risk?
Different people from different age groups can be present in a restaurant. But certain groups
are significantly impacted as compared to healthy adults.
Customers and staff with respiratory illnesses already have a weaker respiratory system.
Unattentiveness, a high chance of acquiring respiratory illnesses, and loss of coordination can be seen in the staff.
Children have developing organs. When exposed, the growing tissue and cell growth are hampered.
Uneasiness, headaches, respiratory irritation, and nausea are some of the side effects of exposure.
Air quality Solutions for Restaurant
Prana Air’s air quality monitoring and air purifying solutions give you the power to know what your customers and staff breathe
and what you could do to clean the air to make your restaurant an ‘Air pollution-free zone’ and view and analyze your IAQ.
Prana Air SQUAIR SQUAIR monitor is a smart indoor air quality monitoring device that measures particulate matters & toxic gases of a restaurant or cafe.
Air quality monitor
- Detects PM2.5, PM10, CO2, TVOC, Noise, Light (LUX), Temperature & humidity
- Mode of connectivity: WiFi, GSM, BMS
- Mobile & Smart TV App, web-dashboard
Prana Air Sensible+ This is a smart air quality monitor with a touch screen display that gives you more insightful data for a restaurant.
Air quality monitor
- Detects PM2.5, PM10, CO2, TVOC, HCHO, Temperature, Humidity
- 7 Inch LED Touch Screen Display
- 5000 mAh Battery InBuilt
- WiFi Connectivity With Mobile App
AQI API Data Avail the real-time air quality data of your institute's nearby outdoor area on the web.
- Integrate the institute's data on the web
- Access the real-time data quickly
- Take precautions from the air pollution
Data Freemium Services
The data can be displayed or analyzed on the LCD screens or the app via our customized dashboard.
Scan the QR to know the AQI of the restaurant.
TV Dashboard App
Customised App for Restaurant
QR Code Scan
The Effects of Air Pollution – In A Restaurant
When customers are exposed to poor air quality, they feel dizzy and unwell, and
headaches are a common symptom of air pollution exposure.
With Clean Air
- Improved ventilation
- Good comfort level
- Improved air filtration
Without Clean Air
- Low ventilation score
- Less comfort
- Reduced Filtration score
Frequently Asked Questions
About Air Quality Solution for Restaurant & Cafe
Have questions? We’re here to help.
Many pollutants can be present inside a typical restaurant or diner. CO2 and CO are the main pollutants followed by PM2.5, NO2, TVOCs, SO2, Noise, etc.
– Prana Air Monitors are WiFi enabled so you don’t need to set up a wire framework to extract and display the data. Simply connect the monitor to the dashboard through WiFi connectivity and view the real-time data on your screens.
– Physical discomforts like headaches, nausea, dizziness, etc. among customers and staff.
– Yes, you can monitor the temperature, noise, and humidity in an area.
– Ventilation rate, noise, comfort level, mold score, organic aerosols, etc. are some of the criteria.
– To know the nature of pollutants and by how much are they present in a restaurant so that necessary actions can be taken.
– Customizable dashboard, 24*7 remote access to the data, get health tips, real-time and historical data analysis, QR code to scan and know the real-time AQI of that area, and many more.
We are honored to work with so many well-known companies.
Get in Touch
Please help us know what requirements you have.
Our team will contact you very soon.
Looking for the air quality solutions for restaurant / cafe?
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- Office Location:
706, 7th Floor, Sec 10,
Rohini, Delhi 85, India
Prana Air provides a variety of Smart, reasonably priced, and extremely precise air quality solutions
for a variety of sectors, regardless of how big or small a firm is.