Major Air Pollutants
Fitness centers and gym areas are enclosed, high-density spaces where fresh air is extremely necessary. Occupancy, panting athletes, and ventilation rates are two factors that affect the air quality indoors. Due to this, the transmission of airborne diseases and pathogens is very easy. Therefore, it is necessary to monitor the air quality and take proper measures to avoid bad air quality scenarios.
Microscopic breathable dust and liquid particles that enter deep into our lungs.
The breathing rate of athletes is high in gyms which directly influences the CO2 levels.
Gym equipment and cleaning agents are some of the potential sources.
Flu, cough, cold, etc. are caused when exposed to microbial pollutants.
When sweat and bacteria are exposed to gym fabric, produces a bad odor.
Loud noise due to huge no. of people gathering
They have the ability to enter the
bloodstream & can cause various diseases.
Excess CO2 can cause perspiration,
fatigue, suffocation, convulsions
Excessive noise can result in headaches
& high blood pressure.
Flu, cough, cold, etc. are
caused when exposed to microbial pollutants.
When sweat and bacteria are exposed
to gym fabric, produces a bad odor.
Headaches, and irritation in
the eyes, nose, and throat
Who are at Risk?
People experience stuffiness in the air as the breathing rate goes up while exercising.
That means people inhale more oxygen and release more O2 than the normal rate.
Unattentiveness, a high chance of acquiring respiratory illnesses, and loss of coordination.
Loss of coordination, unattentiveness, etc. are very common if exposed to bad air quality.
Front desk staff
Bad air quality will affect every individual present in the same scenario, including the desk staff.
Nausea, uneasiness, headaches, and breathlessness are some of the side effects of exposure.
Air quality Solutions
Prana Air air quality monitoring and purifying solutions give you the power to know what your customers and staff breathe and what you could do to clean the air to make your fitness centers and gyms ‘Air pollution-free zone’ and view and analyze your IAQ.
Air Quality Monitoring (with Wi-Fi or GSM)
Prana Air provides the smart indoor air quality monitors WiFi & GSM connectivity.
Squair Air MonitorSQUAIR monitor is a smart indoor air quality monitoring device that can detect particulate matters, temperature, humidity, and gas parameters.
- Detects PM2.5, CO, CO2, TVOC, noise, temp., & humidity
- Mobile & Smart TV App Enabled
- Reliable Web Dashboard Accessibility
Sensible+ Air MonitorThis is a smart air quality monitor that comes with 7 inch touch screen display that gives more insightful data.
- 7 Inch LED Touch Screen Display
- 5000 mAh Battery InBuilt
- WiFi Connectivity With Mobile App
Fresh Air Machine
One-stop solution for indoor air pollution by Prana Air Fresh Air Machine working as an air purifier with the capability to filter out 99.5% efficiency and multi-layer HEPA filters.
As IAQ Solution
- Comes with multi-layers HEPA Filters
- Compact Design makes it easy to place
- Promising you up to 99.5% efficiency
AQI API Data
Avail the real-time air quality data of nearby outdoor area on the web.
For Fitness Center
- Integrate air quality data on the web
- Access the real-time data quickly
- Take precautions from the air pollution
Data Freemium Services
The data can be displayed or analyzed on the LCD screens or the app via our customized dashboard.
Scan the QR to know the AQI of the area you are in.
TV Dashboard App
Customized App for Fitness Center
QR Code Scan
The Effects of Air Pollution –In Fitness Center
When gym members are exposed to poor air quality, they feel unwell, and headaches and
nausea are common symptoms of air pollution exposure.
With Clean Air
- Improve ventilation
- Improve the health of the members
- Increase the activeness of the members
- Decrease absenteeism
Without Clean Air
- Decrease members’ willingness
- Less comfort
- Bad odor and mold
- Members may get sick
Frequently Asked Questions
About Air Quality Solution for Fitness Centers – Gym
Have questions? We’re here to help.
– Many pollutants can be present inside a typical gym area setting. CO2, TVOC, and dust particles are the main pollutants followed by noise, CO, airborne pathogens, temperature, etc.
– Physical discomforts like headaches, nausea, dizziness, etc. among gym goers and staff.
– Ventilation rate, noise, comfort level, mold score, organic aerosols, etc. are some of the criteria.
To know the nature of pollutants and by how much are they present in a gym so that necessary actions can be taken.
– Prana Air Monitors are WiFi enabled so you don’t need to set up a wire framework to extract and display the data. Simply connect the monitor to the dashboard through WiFi connectivity and view the real-time data on your screens.
– Yes, you can monitor the temperature, noise, and humidity in an area.
– Customizable dashboard, 24*7 remote access to the data, get health tips, real-time and historical data analysis, QR code to scan and know the real-time AQI of that area, and many more.
We are honored to work with so many well-known companies.
Get in Touch
Please help us know what requirements you have.
Our team will contact you very soon.
Looking for the air quality solutions for a fitness center – gym?
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- Office Location:
706, 7th Floor, Sec 10,
Rohini, Delhi 85, India
Regardless of how small or large a business is, Prana Air offers a wide choice of Smart,
affordable, and highly accurate air quality solutions for various industries.