Your office space is your second home. You spend about eight to ten hours a day, sometimes even more. Times when air pollution is controlling your life, you need to be extra careful about your health. And that is why you need an air purifier in office space too.
We understand that it is important to keep necessary things clean and tidy, like the office cabins or desks, but what about the air?
Here are 5 reasons why you need an air purifier in office:
- You need an air purifier in office because it applies state-of-art technology to curtail the perilous impact of air pollution stalking indoor living space.
- The device cleanses air pollutants such as smoke, dust, negative ions, viruses including H1N1, bacteria, and PM 2.5 particles which are naked to your eyes.
- An air purifier decontaminates the indoor air of harmful particles and toxic gases with an impeccable success rate of 99.9%.
- The device comes with an in-built ionizer that cleanses the environment from the negative ions which are the potential source of any form of infection. The ionizer creates fresh air inside the room, which also elevates the mental well-being of the co-workers.
- The air purifier delivers excellent service in a large sized room with an area of up to 41 square meters. With a capacity of Clean Air Delivery Rates (CADR) of 334m3/h particulate matter and 200 m3/h formaldehyde, the air purifier enables excellent service delivery.
An air purifier in Office: Breathe Fresh Clean Air
Good indoor air quality is extremely important. Especially indoors where you spend a majority of your quality time, one needs an air purifier in offices. Not only it provides fresh clean air, but also creates a harmonious environment which boosts productivity among your fellow co-workers.
The indoor air in your offices also needs filtration to avoid getting any diseases, germs or bacteria which is common when you share the space with more than an individual. An air purifier in the office comes like a helping hand which cleans the air from any airborne particles and helps you maintain your health while you are at work.
Air purifiers trap and filter the unwanted particles that fill our environment leading to poor health. With so many diseases prevalent these days, one would not want to risk their health even further. Poor air quality in workplaces is difficult to identify when compared to the residential air qualities. It is important to let our offices breathe fresh in order to work to provide pleasing indoors to the employees to have them work better
We hope you found this article useful. For more information on an air purifier and pollution mask, visit www.pranaair.com.