The sensor comes packed with the cutting-edge technology of optical light scattering technique to measure PM2.5 concentration.
The characteristic features of indoor PM2.5 sensor include :-
- Compact: The sensor’s ultra-slim package enables it to get lodged in any kind of device or instrument.
- Durable: The sensor comes with an expected life of up to 10 years. It is maintenance-free, thus avoiding problems related to sensor drift or malfunction.
- Reliable: Laser-based scattering principle and Advanced algorithms for precise and reliable measurements.
- Highly Responsive: The average response time of this indoor PM2.5 sensor is 15 seconds making it robust and fast.
- Automated Feedback Mechanism : Fan with an in-built closed loop control to stabilize air flow and optimization of operational life of the sensor.
- Accurate: High-resolution particle sizing to broaden the range of applicability pertaining to specific particle size.
- Water Resistant: Moisture-proof design to reduce the probability of error in optical measurements due to humidity
- Energy Efficient
- Individually Calibrated
|Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 2 cm|
|Communication Port Level||3.3 V|
|Working Temperature||-20~70 C°|
|Storage Temperature||-20~85 C°|
|Working Humidity||0~99C%RH (No condensation)|
|Particle Size Resolution||0.3 um|
|Effective range of PM2.5 mass concentration||0-1500 ug/m3|
|Effective range of PM10 mass concentration||0-2000 ug/m3|
|Mass concentration data resolution||1 ug/m3|
|Consistency of PM2.5 mass concentration||+10% or +10 ug, whichever is greater|
|Consistency of PM10 mass concentration||+15% or +15 ug, whichever is greater|
|Mean Time between failures||>30,000 hours|